Library Rules and Regulations
Library users must also comply with all NU ordinances to enable library staff to provide you with an efficient service and to ensure that the library is a safe and pleasant place for you to learn, read, work and other activities. The Naresuan university library requires all users to comply with the following general rules and regulations.
- 1. Users should appropriately dress.
- 2. Personal belongings should be kept in metal lockers at the informal reading area.
- 3. Silence shall be observed in the public areas of the library.
- 4. Mobile phones should be switched to silent mode before entering the library.
- 5. Smoking, food and drinks are not allowed in the library.
- 6. Carefully use library materials.
- 7. Mutilation and theft of Library materials are offences punishable by law and by the university rules and regulations.
- 8. All books and personal belongings must be displayed to the library staff at the library exits.